Full Thread: The Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2020 #24
Dawn Cannon

Default It's the Thursday Night Wankers again

Or do they do this every night. I'm glad I don't know.

London Police are acting like little tyrants with people violating social distancing diktat, they were cool with letting giant crowds of people violate said rules during #ClapForCarers
https://www.sott.net/article/432717-...rona-craziness

Police slammed for standing and watching as dozens breach social distancing rules during #ClapForCarers (VIDEO)
https://www.rt.com/uk/486086-social-...inster-bridge/

Some comments:

Quote:
People who are engaged in politically correct (PC) nonsense are never dealt with by law enforcement, nor are they chastised by government officials.

Government only deals swiftly with otherwise law abiding citizens who protest against PC nonsense.

Quote:
When I saw the clapping I knew the IQ level has dropped in the UK at least 30 points in the last 20 years - I have news for Britains - the NHS is not free, you pay more the 2nd class service than I pay for 1st class private medical -thats a fact
Quote:
The world is getting tired of this ridiculous lock down.

Quote:
This ridiculous lock down is going to cause a worldwide depression that will be far worse and last far longer than the Great Depression of the 20th century.

Quote:
A lot of hatred is coming soon for the clap cult.

Quote:
Enough of the sickly sentimentality please.

Quote:
People who are engaged in politically correct (PC) nonsense are never dealt with by law enforcement, nor are they chastised by government officials.

Government only deals swiftly with otherwise law abiding citizens who protest against PC nonsense.

Quote:
We need to destroy the economy to fight this virus. Never mind no economy no food. Never mind the mortality rate for not eating is 100%. The virus is ALL!

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; April 17th, 2020 at 01:50 PM.