View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2013 #214
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
My question now is, is 'O'Malley' going to be treated as the pariah he is, much like Lindstedt was after his sexual misconduct came to light?

Or is he going to be allowed to hide his misdeeds behind 'The Movement'; behind all the media storm that's centred around Craig and his proposed PLE in Leith?

Craig - do you really feel comfortable about associating with a convicted rapist like 'O'Malley'?

Don't you see that his past misdeeds also reflect on you?

Do you not see that he is using you to bury his conviction for sexual battery, to try to portray himself as a respectable and upstanding person to others within the Movement?

Don't pretend that what he did was alright because he's your associate. You know as well as I do that in any sane society, he'd be dangling at the end of a rope for what he did.

So why allow him to use you to hide his misdeeds? You don't need the friendship of a convicted rapist - he needs you to pass himself off as a respectable person.

For all his lip-flapping about free speech and open-ness, does anyone here imagine for a second that 'Fred' will allow discussion of his conviction for sexual battery, and burglary, on his own forum?

This is all fine but I think we should keep this thread strictly about Craig and his fine work in ND, which has shaken the JOG and sent the local tunie Black Bobby protectors/mudshark coddlers into a fit of hysteria.

In my opinion this is the the most important development in American WN circles in a long time so let us not derail it by veering off topic with unrelated stuff.

If people want to discuss Fred's private life or criminal convictions they should open a new thread.

Politics should always trump personality, that's why Craig and his project should be supported by all true American WN's.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers