View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2019 #17
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking damn, those pics hurt my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . like I said , the original Klan of the 1800s was more like a 'militia' . . . against negro violence . . .

. . it was , in a way ,'occult' . . they had weird custumes . . .

. . in the early 20th century a film came out , 'Birth Of A Nation' ( 1915 ) , which portrayed the Ku Klux Klan as some kinds of 'noble knights' , saving the south . . .

. . the second era Klan drew hard on that . .

Suddenly it clothed itself in christianity , 'being there to protect civilzed European-Christian USA' . .

The 'Knights Of The Ku Klux Klan' were born . .

Their custumes were taken over from the ancient European 'Nazarenos' or 'Capriotes' , worn at passion-festivals . .

. . 'Christian costumes' . . .

. . the light of the 'shining cross' is supposed to demonstrate the 'light of the messiah' . .
Wrong again, the first era Klan was a manifestation of the Souths intransigence being under the thumb of the north (which included having niggers 'pushed' on them) after the civil war and during 'reconstruction', the second was a nationwide christian nativist movement of millions of whites (1910's -) against recent immigrants from southern and eastern european countries especially jews, and the third era is what we see today nationwide (there's a klavern here near me in metro NYC ) but mostly a southern thing which has embraced the whites that were excluded by the second era... my g-grandfather's era.

I know its difficult for a foreigner like yourself to understand something like the Klan since your knowledge of it comes from films which are mostly produced by (((you know who))). Mine is from family heritage and direct experience with today's 3rd Klan in the early 2000's when I was an associate, not a member of a local klavern. I'm not a christian so why would I swear allegiance to an org like the Klan?

I have a fucking horrible internet connection here so bear with me. Later, bro.

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 9th, 2019 at 08:07 AM.