View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2014 #33
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Congratulations on an outstanding job. You were forceful & smooth in your delivery.

That Wells woman performed her job as a kosher patriotard safety valve for whitemice, huh?

"Gee, doesn't that sound a lot like the KKK?" "I don't think we need posses; it's the police's job to protect us ALL."

Let the schtupid goyeem bleat a little about "librul double standards" on the radio to pacify them as the Self-Chosen continue to lead them into the slaughter chute.

And that booger-eatin' shithead she had on just before you....
Thanks Forrest, by the way I liked the edited version of my edited version of the platform. Where I took a week perfecting and writing out the extended version I kind of put that together in 10 minutes, appreciated the input and your additions.

Yeah it was brutal having to listen to the two before me, would have been livid had I not been able to get on because of that babble. I was actually more annoyed by the submissive viewpoints shared by the old guy that was right before the booger eater, actually went on to address him directly, saying that soon enough there would be no areas for Whites to retreat to as they are always the target of the diversity creeps. Sucks that I had been dumped before these comments came out of my mouth, didn't know exactly when I got cut off until I listened to the podcast later, was actually happy that only a portion of what I went on with before realizing I was dumped went unheard, I was afraid they cut me off sooner than they did.

They can cut me off now, not in October when I get on the air for an hour, uncensored and full bore.