View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2015 #18
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post What Kind Of White Supremacist Patriarchy Would Allow Bahar Mustafa To Keep Her Job?

In the 1970s, a new and completely bullshit definition of “racism” was invented by postmodern critical theory professors and other assorted Marxist zombies. This new redefinition of “racism” – which, I should add, was conceived entirely in order to justify the existence of the various black supremacist groups that sprung up in the 1960s – holds that “racism = power + prejudice”, so only white people can be racist since only white people hold power. Yes, that’s right: white people – who are only about 9% of the world’s population – hold power in literally every single country there is. And, if you don’t agree with this, then it probably goes without saying that you’re a racist white supremacist (or, if you’re not white, a self-hating Uncle Tom special snowflake with internalized racism who just doesn’t know any better). Regardless, this Soviet Bolshevik nonsense was thoroughly debunked in this great article here, so there’s nothing that I can say about it that hasn’t already been said.

Why am I talking about this, anyways? Because, in the words of ethnically Pakistani Bahar Mustafa, a pink-haired, heavily-pierced “anarchist” (read: Stalinist) who strongly resembles some kind of over-the-top cartoon caricature of the average Tumblr social justice blogger: “I, an ethnic minority woman, cannot be racist or sexist towards white men because racism and sexism describe structures of privilege based on race and gender and therefore women of color and minority genders cannot be racist or sexist, since we do not stand to benefit from such a system.”

You see, Bahar Mustafa is a “diversity officer” at Goldsmiths University in London. In her taxpayer-funded job (which basically involves getting paid money to talk about how evil white people are), Mustafa held an “anti-racism” event where she explicitly banned white men from attending. As if that wasn’t enough, Mustafa also used her personal Twitter account to send out charming messages about how we should #KillAllWhiteMen. A few days ago, it was announced that she would be keeping her job, where she is tasked with promoting “diversity” and ending “racism”.

For decades, we have heard Marxist drones and feminist cows like Mustafa moo endlessly about how we live in a white male patriarchy where minorities and women are denied a voice. With the entirety of the media and the government very much backing them, we have heard them talk about how anyone who isn’t a white “cishet” male is terribly oppressed in the West, is afforded absolutely no opportunity to make their voice heard, and is turned down from all jobs that they apply for. Yet, here, we have a Pakistani woman using her taxpayer-funded job to ban white men from an “anti-racism” event and publicly demand the extermination of all white men – and she gets to KEEP her job. What kind of white supremacist patriarchy would allow that? Honestly, do you seriously think that a REAL racist country – like, I dunno, Pakistan, for example – would allow a minority pers

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://thoughtcatalog.com/joshua-gol...-keep-her-job/