View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2019 #19
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
We're definitely entering some kind of end phase. The phase before they'll openly start rounding up dissidents and thought criminals at the very least.

Trump was a Pyrrhic victory in some ways but it also made the lines much clearer. Even though it reinforced the jewish agenda and energized the left like never before which is not good of course, it also made them more explicit and public. Same with Charlottesville and the James Fields sentence (which was completely absurd).

The lines are there in the open now - those who cannot see them are idiots and not relevant.
Good insight. Trump's victory, to me, is the last shrill on the retreat/defeat before we end up on an Cheka termination list. While I still believe violence is useful and required, it has to be done right. In the meantime, there are many other things we can do, like agitating for a dissolution of the political union that exists between us and the enemy. And when I say Enemy, I'm not only talking about jews but anyone that opposes our cause.

I believe since Trump is a one-termer, the call for dissolution should get louder and louder. This is why I may not be a pro-lifer but I certainly encourage them to quote their bibble verses and push to abolish it.

The coming civil war will not start around race, but it will evolve into one. This is why using Social Media and other venues are
very important. Jest sayn.

Last edited by C. Grady Tucker; September 9th, 2019 at 10:46 AM. Reason: goofball typos as always