View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2017 #5
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

I'm perfectly willing to unite with Christian Whites, but can I ask Mr Evans, which branch of Christianity are you, and do you ever go to church anymore?

If you do go, how is it at your church? Do you actually converse with the other churchgoers? Do you have a family and do you bring them and can you guys actually mingle with the others there?

The thing I fear is that the substance of the conversations with other church members would be so completely void of anything substantial in terms of group tribalism and politics, that it's not worth it. The PCness would be so stifling, and the fact that most people actually take the folklore literally, ... I just can't see it being a hub to gain "spiritual solace" and more importantly, network.

Someone like me would prefer the Unitarian Universalists as the topics of the sermons are often about modern science and philosophy, however, it'd be a nuthouse of liberals and multiracial activists, so they're out.

My forebearers were largely Church of England. What I wouldn't do to have one Anglican church in my city act as a tribal center for secular British descendants. Then we'd have what the Jews have. We're screwed without a congregation hub.