View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
When Zionists called for Syrian blood, Emmanuel Macron joined Chump, along with Teresa May in an offensive based around a phony chemical weapons attack. Quite the trident of jew-lackeys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
It's interesting you bring that up. Yesterday I took my wife to a dental appointment and was amusing myself reading the magazines in the office as I had forgotten to take some of my own reading material or White Nationalist flyers to drop around. In an old issue of Time (TM) the (((rag))) was harping about the demons in Syria. Those of us who are awake can see right through the lies. Those who are not are the sheeple who want Syria and Iran attacked by the kwa to serve (((the chosenites.))) And I'm sick of those types!!!!!!
Jew-controlled France has a history of promoting/engaging in zionist wars against Pissrael's enemies. For example, one of the biggest pushers of the despicable war against Libya was Nicolas Sarkozy, the then-president of France, who is an ethnic jew:

Quote:
Sarkozy Puts France at Vanguard of West’s War Effort

President Nicolas Sarkozy may be down in the opinion polls, but he has put France boldly in the forefront of an allied effort to prevent the decimation of the opposition to Libya’s leader, Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi.

Ten days ago, Mr. Sarkozy met with representatives of the Libyan opposition and recognized it as the country’s legitimate government.
(...)
France had “decided to assume its role, its role before history” in stopping Colonel Qaddafi’s “murderous madness,” Mr. Sarkozy said solemnly on Saturday, standing alone before the television cameras and pleasing those here who still have a strong sense of French exceptionalism and moral leadership.
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/21/w.../21france.html

Quote:
Sarkozy's war

(...) Now Sarkozy stands at the fore of a coalition of the willing battling Col. Muammar Qadhafi in Libya, where French planes fired the first shots Saturday.
https://www.politico.com/story/2011/...zys-war-051708

Quote:
Nicolas Sarkozy Widely Disliked Due to Jewish Roots, ex-France FM Says

Bernard Kouchner, a former foreign minister of France, said that ex-president Nicolas Sarkozy was widely disliked because of his Jewish origins. (...) During the RMC interview Kouchner, who served as foreign minister from 2007 to 2010, said of Sarkozy and his origins, “I think France is a racist country, certainly.
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/ex-fm...oots-1.5316025

Whenever you look more closely at something that's really bad for the West, or for humanity in general (a war, an event, a movement, a campaign, etc.), you will discover that jews are responsible.

Every. Single. Time.

Jew shitbag Sarkozy with Muammar Gaddafi, before the former stabbed the latter in the back:

This is what happened to Gaddafi after he decided to trust the jew:

This is the thanks that Gaddafi got for pursuing peace and trying to make a deal with ZOG / the Jew World Order.

Quote:
The Libyan disarmament issue was peacefully resolved in December 2003 when Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi agreed to eliminate his country's weapons of mass destruction program, including a decades-old nuclear weapons program.[1]
(…)
Gaddafi was criticized by some Arabs for giving Israel a stronger strategic edge in the region, giving legitimacy to the U.S. doctrine of preemptive war, and for not getting security concessions for Libya and the Arab world in exchange for his disarmament.[5]
(…)
Eventually Gaddafi grew disillusioned with the things that the West offered Libya.[5] He considered it too small of a reward for Libya for giving up its nuclear weapons program.[5] Gaddafi was also dissatisfied at the United States' slowness in normalizing relations with Libya and in pressuring Israel to denuclearize.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmament_of_Libya