View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017 #29
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Emily Henderson again
You know your stuff well. I've always thought Susskind, the Heeb, just like Leonard Krauss and many other Jewish theoretical physicists like Einstein, Bohr, Feynman, etc., were probably able to concentrate on their studies better, because they had tribal centers for their people. Whereas we have nothing, other than a derivation of their insane folklore created by the ancient Romans. So, we have nowhere to go to affirm our people and receive spiritual solace, whereas they do. So our lives get destroyed, many of our people today have stopped reproducing or miscegenate due to white guilt, while they thrive. I am jealous of them.

Again, the sick, psychotic (towards our own), vile Anglican/Episcopalian (Englishman's), Presbyterian (Scotsman's), Lutheran (German man's), etc., churches are the greatest travesty to ever befall the Germanic people (although I'd love to go someday just as my ancestors once did, one of whom was an Anglican bishop lol ). They should be gutted immediately of Jewish Christ-insanity, and yet, not done away with, but instead filled with science, philosophy and Germanic history/culture, and modern tribalism so that our people have a chance (as any Germanic descendant should realize (so we can sustain our numbers and compete better)). I neglected to mention the other European nationalities i.e. the French (where the Huguenots were all massacred/expelled so they have no protestant church, similar to their Festival of the Supreme Being culte), but the same reformation should happen everywhere.

This guy I've mentioned, Ken Wilber, is halfway there, in terms of providing modern spirituality (he calls it "Integral Theory/Psychology/Spirituality" (combining the best elements of all wisdom)):

He's aware of the other guys I've mentioned like Eckhart Tolle and "integrates" their best points into his master, comprehensive package.

But he lacks British (or general European) pride and nationalism. It's only fair, we get what they (the Jews) have (if we had that, I wouldn't have had the near maniacal compulsion to put 5000 posts on Stormfront, 1000 or so on Free Dominion in Canada (before it was shut down due to anti-free speech lawsuits, etc.) ... that was all a reaction to the vacuum of being denied a peoplehood spiritual center). I've largely ruined my life (in terms of its greater potential) as a result of this hobby, always thinking "it's almost done, I'm done with that", but then, I get this compulsion to say something more. And so, I hope this bright and cheery post is again my last.

Amen

Thank you for the wonderful conversation Emily. You're so smart and beautiful - you represent the best of our race.

PS: also, well said Carl ... rep given.

Last edited by John Smithwick; September 26th, 2017 at 02:41 PM.