Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013 #3279
Hadding

Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
[To Leonard Rouse:] You are a lying piece of shit Jew lover. You made that up out of nothing. I never have been a photographer. I am a self employed electronic engineer with two patents and two published papers. This is the way you dream up your posts. You should be banned for this lie. More importantly, it shows how worthless that all of your posts are on this serious subject of White Nationalism.
Mr. Leonard Rouse has a very difficult relationship with the truth.

Remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
In a political war (or any war, for that matter), you don't throw somebody on your side under the bus. That's true if a comrade shoots up a liquor store in broad daylight....
Okay so you would be protesting Steele's innocence even if you absolutely knew that he were guilty, even when the alleged crime has nothing to do with promoting the cause.
I could understand lying for "a comrade" if it had a realistic chance of helping the comrade, but pretending that Steele's far-fetched story was credible has not helped Steele one bit. This willful credulity has in fact harmed Steele by discouraging him from pursuing a more realistic defense, and it has harmed White Nationalism through the waste of a large sum of cash.

On the positive side, at least it is now obvious who some of the retards and hucksters in the cause are.

It also demonstrated to me the danger that we suffer due to lack of leadership and organization. It takes very little to send "the White Nationalist Movement" off on a wild goose chase that wastes none-too-plentiful time and money. This situation that exists in "the movement," where whoever talks loudly is a de facto leader, is really unacceptable. Since there is nothing that can be done to stop it, the thing to do is just, as Dr. Pierce always advocated, not to be part of "the movement."

Last edited by Hadding; February 9th, 2013 at 02:07 AM.