View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2017 #5
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Although my own beliefs are closer to the Odinists than to the Anglicans, I do believe that there is a statute of limitations in effect here. Wouldn't it make more sense to try to convert more people to Odinism? If you can manage that, you'll get the churches back, anyway.
Yes that's it.

I don't really believe in Odinism either, but I'd far prefer that Northern European folklore to the Middle Eastern folklore.

But I mean how hard would it be to get the idiot clergy to earn their salaries by catering to both groups, and also a third group, modern British nationalist secularists. That's what a nation's church is supposed to be for: uniting the nation, making us work together at maintaining our community, forming marriages among one's folk to sustain the nation, catering to the elderly, doing our own agriculture and farming, etc. There's no heart and soul in the West - it's just selfish survivalism, materialism and indifference.

Last edited by John Smithwick; September 9th, 2017 at 05:30 PM.