View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2008 #824
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Muehlenkamp hints that Shermer is a faggot!

Roberta:

"What could it be that Shermer did to poor little Gerdes? Could it be that he left Gerdes for a Jewish woman and that this is how Gerdes’ pathological hatred against Jews came into being?"

Oh that's a good one Roberta. You're intimating that your new partner is a faggot! Calling the person who's going to have THE major say in whether or not what you present to "SKEPTIC" magazine about Sobibor / Treblinka gets published or not a faggot wouldn't be the wisest thing to do at this point in the game.
Don’t make such a fuss, Gerdes. I’m just baiting you on account of your obvious obsession with a) Shermer and b) homosexuality. If Shermer has a sense of humor, he’ll just chuckle about my remark – and even more so about the chimp’s predictable reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
See folks, she can't go one single post without bringing up the homo thing.
Actually, as readers who have been following our discussion will surely have realized, that aptly describes Gerdes’ problem but not mine. I usually just point out that Gerdes’ obsession with the subject strongly suggests the psychological phenomenon known as projection.