View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2018 #8
Robbie Key

Probably the work of some Jewish PR-manager. Hamilton said this a couple of weeks ago:

Quote:
Female models will back on the grid at this weekend's Monaco Grand Prix, though they won't be holding placards displaying driver numbers.

Instead they will be taking pictures and displaying messages on social media for a luxury watch brand.

Formula One's new owners Liberty Media had previously said "grid girls" were "clearly at odds with modern day societal norms," ending a practice that had been a staple of the sport for decades, though Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel offered a different slant.

"I think women are the most beautiful thing in the world," Hamilton told reporters Wednesday, after organizers confirmed TAG Heuer would continue its longstanding promotional arrangement with the race.

"When we pull up to the grid and there's beautiful women on the grid, that's the Monaco Grand Prix, that's a lovely thing."
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/24/s...spt/index.html

That's somehow a point of controversy today. I wish I was born in the early 1900's and got to die on the German side of WW2 when I hear about crap like this.