View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2011 #4
Nate Richards

He's just one cheaply purchased wog that few have heard of before. I'd worry more about the existence of a Bill Maher than an Ahmed Maher any day.

His import(ance) is more likely to cause the complaints and suspicions you see in this thread, than it is to do any real harm. Maybe that's the intention: generate material like this thread. His presence is worth paying attention to, but I don't see a problem with him making an appearance.

The vaguely red masses in the street all know about the federal reserve now. That's real progress. They are very near barking up the right tree.

I've been talking to anyone who would listen, about the "federal reserve", since I was a teenager, early 90's. I have no idea how successful I was, how much I added to that consciousness, but it really feels good to see it reaching critical mass now.

I'd be more concerned about the jews and their agents who surrounded and attempted to intimidate/embarrass/neutralize that now-famous new-york mulatto video star. We need to protect that when we see it.

If you break a giant schnozz in defense of some loud brown protestor's free speech, it's gonna be pretty tricky for the newsim to dismiss you as a "racist". Bring that guy lunch, markers, or help out however you can. Defend him when the jews and their pets try to grab him or shout him down. I don't think its much of an issue outside of New York. Jews are few, never forget.