View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2012 #637
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Gee thanks.

Quote:

But do you really think that Bill White is preferable to Will Williams? At the time when you banned Will Williams, you kept Bill White, and the reason was Will Williams' responding in kind to personal attacks from Bill White. I don't think many people would agree that you had your priorities straight that day.
My banning one has no relation to the other. Will Williams is what I say he is: an eternal juvenile. I don't want him here, all he does is get in fights. Bill White wasn't allowed to post here either, after a point. I post his letters because he's in jail, and not for a valid reason, as even ZOG has admitted.

This is why you're in measure a figure of fun to me, Hadding. You truly don't seem to grasp that people in politics are generally shitheads. It doesn't attract good people, and it's not like people come in that flavor anyway.

Politics is considered more difficult than pretty much any human activity because it takes everything a man has, and he only has a limited number of things. He must synthesize the qualities he doesn't have. He must judge men and situations he has no direct experience of. All this in an environment rich with lies and people out to fool him.

Will has political skills, but he is unwilling to lead, and there simply isn't another position for him. The fact that he was unwilling to take over NA and run it himself, although being unquely equipped to do so means something. I don't know precisely what. What I do know is that although Will can do good for our cause, he can't do it here. He's simply destructive at VNN.

Quote:
The last thing on my mind was to try to rehabilitate Kevin Strom for VNN Forum. I didn't raise the issue here. I think you know who raised it and with what motive.
I'd just like to see you admit the guy likes underage girls, and I don't mean 17-year-olds.

Quote:
Essentially all that I've had to say about the matter of Kevin Strom is, Harvey Yoder.
Yeah...this is what people mean when they say certain basic social feelings are foreign to you. This guy is a fucking weirdo. Don't you get that? You don't. And that's one reason your influence will be limited to text parsings. Where you are quite valuable. There are things you can overlook and things you can't, but they're the wrong things. Pedophilia is not something that can be overlooked.

Quote:
It was interesting to observe the pattern of behavior when I cited Yoder, which is a pattern that I've also seen in reaction to "Holocaust Denial." Once the believers in the established story find out that there is a skeptic, they will constantly provoke arguments with the skeptic, and then blame him for giving the response that they had solicited, as if he were the one that constantly wanted to discuss the matter.
I could call you a document denier, since you explain away or simply don't attribute any meaning to ol' Kev's signing a document agreeing he has feelings for little girls.

Quote:
What interests me in regard to VNN Forum is a much less difficult question than Kevin Strom. It's the fact that you have this feminist bitch from hell moderator named Bev who recklessly applies the word pædophile to a man, Jeremy Forrest, about whom there is not the slightest indication of pædophilia. Pedophilia is sexual interest in prepubescents, of which Jeremy Forrest shows not the slightest indication.
Bev's not a feminist. If you're right then trust your argument to make her look foolish. I simply don't care about the matter unless Forrest is a WN. I do agree pedophile tends to be used loosely.

Quote:
Because Forrest's girlfriend is a few months short of her 16th birthday, whereupon it will be legal under British law for Forrest to have sex with her, according to Bev he should be castrated. What do you have to say about such a venomous, bloodthirsty bitch, who wants a man castrated for something that is barely illegal in the UK but legal in France (where he did it)?
Her opinion. I don't agree, although I don't think Forrest is someone to be admired. He should get whatever the established penalty is. He could easily have waited until she was legally of age.

Quote:
I understand that you've told Bev to say that it's only her opinion that Jeremy Forrest is a pædophile who should be castrated, but that doesn't really make it better. If I should say that it's just my opinion that Alex Linder is [INSERT INFLAMMATORY FALSE LABEL] over and over for weeks on end, I am sure that it would give you small comfort to know that it's accompanied by the words, "my opinion." Does it make everything better? No.
As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia, or paedophilia, is defined as a psychiatric disorder in persons who are 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty varies). The prepubescent child must be at least five years younger than the adolescent before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.

That's from Wikipedia. Eh, so she was 15 instead of 13. And maybe he started when she was even younger, I haven't followed it. I guess I can't get that worked up about it. Wikipedia doesn't agree with your definition, anyway, since most people have gone through puberty by 13.

Quote:
On top of that there is the very predictable response to any criticism of such inflammatory labeling: "You must be one too." That seems to be pretty much universal, regardless of what the inflammatory label may be. If somebody is being called a Communist, a Nazi, a queer, a pædophile, or a witch, in the context of a crowd that reprehends that particular kind of person, it almost automatically happens that anyone who says that they shouldn't rush to judgment will be accused of being in collusion with the already accused person. That is a strong disincentive for all but the hardiest souls (like me, but I get sick of it after awhile) to try to inject reason into such a situation.
I just don't care that much. Either way, this guy goes after mid-teen girl - that we know for sure. When he's their teacher. He deserves punishment. Has he done this before? How do you know he hasn't gone after even younger girls? He's not someone to be admired. Why waste your valuable niggling skills to defend such a shady subject? Yes, sure, there would be very easily got up a witch hunt, but hey, that's the risk you run when you start messing with young teenagers as an adult charged with their care and nurturing.

Quote:
An inflammatory label endlessly repeated without even being accurate is not an opinion: it's a smear, and an attempt to induce irrational behavior. Constant repetition of baseless smears, regardless of who the target may be, is dishonest and destructive and ought not to be allowed.

I think this is a much bigger and therefore more serious problem than the fact that Thomas de Aynesworth insulted you. It ought not to be the case that a problem has to impinge on Alex Linder personally before he will take it seriously.
I've just demonstrated that a commonly used source defines pedophilia the opposite of your definition, so I don't think things are as clear as you do. Also, I have not and will not follow that case because I simply don't care. He should be punished, I'm content to let British courts sort it out.