View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2011 #94
Bev
drinking tea

Talking paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
The only reason for Anne Boleyn being important is as mother of Elizabeth I.

You claimed to have written to some shady character about his fanciful claims but now you are admitting it has come to nothing.

You and nobody else has ever shown any ancestor of Dame Elisabeth Murdoch to be a jew. Your petty prejudices towards Australians are on show here for the world to see.
What has Anne Boleyn got to do with Elisabeth Murdoch being jewish apart from being a rather childish attempt to distract from the question at hand?

I was referring - as you well know - to the "shady character" known as the rather famous journalist Christopher Bollyn. http://www.bollyn.com/about-christopher-bollyn His claim that she is a jew comes from an equally famous character - Richard H. Curtiss, editor of the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

Now, Curtiss has put his name to the claim that Murdoch is a jewess. I am unsure how that translates in your mind to a "petty prejudice against Australians" when, as everyone knows, the only prejudice I have is against idiots and it's a well deserved prejudice and certainly not petty.

If you're looking for someone with a petty prejudice, I suggest you look closer to home.