View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2005 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Landser's lyrics are in German which I don't speak, so the music does not have the emotional impact on me. Although, they did their "88 rock and roll band" in English, and I used to have fun driving by this car wash which uses parolee labor and timing it just right so the "White Power!" exclamation would blast of my German automobile as I creeped by. LOL Now I am more sedate. Naughty that was, before I had VNNforum to focus my energies.

Arisches Kind is a totally different song by them, very moving music and I had a translation that helped me appreciate the meaning.

Landser is top notch, no doubt.

But Ian Stuart-- both his original songs, and his covers of traditional English songs-- like either Green Fields of France or 1917, I'm not sure-- so very powerful and moving. Snow Fell-- was that by him or Burdi? Probably, Patriotic Ballads I and II are my all time favorite WP music cds, along with "Behold the Iron Cross" by BFG and "Cult of the Holy War" by Rahowa.

Ian Stuart songs are in fact the common musical language of our movement. His cover of Tomorrow Belongs to Me, a White Hymn. And note that the excellent video of the Cornulla White riot-- what song was chosen? A very fitting Ian Stuart one.

Now, Skredriver was good too, but I am not as much a fan of punk or OI style music as RAC, if you will.