Full Thread: Greg Johnson
View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2010 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I disagree. The first step to distinguishing ourselves from others is by the name we give to ourselves. We don't exist if we don't have a name.

I guess WN will have to do.
The name is partly a marketing concern, and important to that extent, but not deeply important. The thing that matters is most is that "we," whoever we are, whatever we call ourselves, actually mean to contest for power. Most of those fling around "we" promiscuously, per Bardamu, have never given the first thought to who this "we" actually is.

It's the Forrest Gump thing: White is as White does. If someone calls himself a white nationalist but sucks up to jews or their fronts, then it aint white, or us, or anything I would ever support in any way.

This is such a basic thing that it amazes me that it has to be pointed out. But obviously, most so-called WN either do not understand what I'm saying, or disagree with it.

Anyone truly serious about leading Whites to a different future than the rulers intend for us would begin by declaring jews enemy #1 and then ACTING LIKE HE MEANT IT.

There is no real WN in America, just those styling themselves as such. Their behavior shows they are functional conservatives. Professional conservatism, as represented by Fox News, the radio blowhards, the Republican Party, and Pat Buchanan has much money and power. If they aren't doing the job, and if we need to attract the white men in their audience to a different and better way, then offering something truly different from what they offer is where to begin. Mixing with them, supporting them with money, attention, and praise, is not the way to do that.