View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2019 #314
Erik T. White

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Could you link to the post in which I called you a jew?

I don't get "irritated like a mad little girl", but yes, I have given you negative reputation points for your constant lies, insults and trolling. It's somewhat amusing that you feel the need to take a screenshot of it and post it in this thread. It clearly bothers you that you have a red bar under your screen name, so that everyone can see that you're an anti-white troll.

I've addressed this several times, but you ignore my replies, like a typical troll.

For the record, I have never asked the moderators to ban you. You're obviously an annoying troll, but I understand that this is a free speech forum where anybody can post.

Yeah, it's hilarious how you and your ideological brother Erel25 question VNN posters' masculinity. And very original too. I don't think it's ever been done before in the history of the internet. And it's also hilarious (and perfectly normal) how you and Erel25 constantly talk about fags, rectums, asses, etc.

In Romance countries, the rainbow flag is mainly a peace flag that's often displayed by ordinary citizens who protest against wars. It was a common sight in Italy when a large amount of people protested against the deranged jew-lackey George W. Bush's zionist wars against Pissrael's enemies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_flag

The actual rainbow colors in the PACE flag (Italian for 'peace')

Again, I don't know whether or not this 73-year-old woman who was assaulted by jew-lackey Macron's police goons is a lesbian, but to assume that she is homosexual simply because she displayed a peace flag is wrong, in my opinion.

Ah, yes. Post some pictures of one yellow vest protester who may or may not be a homosexual, and boom! You have established that the entire yellow vest movement is an LGBT movement that was started by homosexual activists who were upset with Macron for not giving LGBT people enough "rights". Good job, Raisin. I guess we should all stop supporting these protesters and cheer on the jew-controlled, thuggish police as they assault, blind and maim them.
From White Brother Stewart Meadows' post above:

If some haven't noticed there are seven colors on this flag, red is the lowest, violet is the uppermost. Italians even got this right since the red is lower in frequency on the visual spectrum while violet is the highest in frequency on the visual spectrum. It follows the line of the electromagnetic spectrum in terms of frequencies, lowest to highest in the visual spectrum:

Quote:
Generally, electromagnetic radiation is classified by wavelength into radio wave, microwave, terahertz (or sub-millimeter) radiation, infrared, the visible region that is perceived as light, ultraviolet, X-rays and gamma rays. The behavior of EM radiation depends on its wavelength. When EM radiation interacts with single atoms and molecules, its behavior also depends on the amount of energy per quantum (photon) it carries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

Queers sometimes also fly the flag of their country of origin, favorite sports team, etc. Their fag flag starts with red at the top and ends with indigo at the bottom, the reverse of the frequency distribution and making only six colors. There's an explanation why: however, I looked it up once a few years ago and I don't want to puke reading it again.

I live in a section of Florida within around sixty miles of Disney World, which holds "gay days" every year. Orlando also was the city where the "Pulse tragedy" took place, with a bunch of queers getting permanent dirt naps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orland...tclub_shooting

There are a few fag parades around, but they are small and monitored by the local law enforcement. The thing I hate is that the "pride parades" are covered by the local (((MSM))) like something that "brings the community together."

Televangelist Pat Robertson once prayed that a major hurricane around 20 years ago would hit Orlando and wipe it off the face of the earth and, if I recall correctly, he likened the hurricane to "the fervent heat that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah
Hurricane Floyd appeared to take direct aim at Orlando, but missed and caused serious damage to the eastern coast of the kwa:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Floyd

I guess folks didn't send in enough monetary "love offering gifts" to ol' Pat since that shill loves shekels and must not have gotten enough to keep praying.

I guess you never had college level physics, did you, raisin counter?? Hell, we were learning basic fundamentals of the electromagnetic spectrum in the fifth grade when the students were 10-11 years old. And we had around 40 students in the gifted program. IQ score cutoff was 115 based on the Stanford-Binet scale (usually used for children in the 1950s.) We were pretty damn smart. Too bad DIEversity has dumbed down the (((screwel systems))) in the kwa, making them (((multicultural))) and (((DIEverse.)))

Raisin counter, you and pisspot poison would fit right in to some kwa (((universities.))) Claim (((refugee status))) and maybe go for a major in ancient Etruscan epic poetry. You'd fit right in. NO Etruscan epic poetry is known to exist!!!!! Maybe with raisin counter and pisspot poison in a kwa university, you will uncover some heretofore lost evidence of ancient Etruscan epic poetry and post their "revelations" on censorfart, since censorfart "moderators" are so fucking smart!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 20th, 2019 at 03:24 PM. Reason: more info