Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2012 #2472
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default What error did we miss or aren't I, too, a "cheerleader..."

Time to put Mr. Pauly back on "Ignore" as he's the one who's cognitive ability, reading comprehension, memory, what have you, are apparently questionable, about which I hazard the diagnosis of "projection," which is "a defense mechanism that involves taking our own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people. For example, if you have a strong dislike for someone, you might instead believe that he or she does not like you. Projection works by allowing the expression of the desire or impulse, but in a way that the ego cannot recognize, therefore reducing anxiety."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
This is what I was talking about. -JC trashes the thread with a duplicate of my post. He needs to be put on moderation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post

The Steele cheerleaders here failed to catch my error. The unofficial transcript of the sentencing hearing can be replaced with the official one. It contains a lot more interesting information. It was indeed posted on Steele's website at some unknown time and I missed it. I have posted it at http://stopnetspend.com/steele/sentence.pdf and am reviewing it as this is written.