View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013 #86
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I was discussing this matter with someone who also has had daily contact with the invaders and we came to the conclusion we have actually encountered more romaniacs and buggers than actual poles.Further the common denominator for the many of the immigrants are that they are ethnically turks.Whether they are bosnians,serbians,coatians.slovenes,montenegros,albanians,bulgarians, rumanians. The second largest group are "ethnic Russians" with czech,slovak,Ukranian,lithuanian,latvian,estonian nationality.All of the scum that stalin resettled in the conquered east.Then the poles all of them from squatted German lands and presumably rootless degenerate types even for Poland.These are the blighters that the NF are making members of.

Which is exactly what I told you when you claimed it was a Pole washing his feet in the handbasin. Many of them come in an claim to be from a country that is allowed or one that is belching out asylum seekers when they're really from somewhere else. Surely you've seen these immigration programmes where they pull the same trick and they get interpreters to catch them out on what language they really speak.