View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2011 #93
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Lenny, our resident Jew lover, misses the point. It takes a Jew to throw old timers out in the cold when your expenses haven't gone up. It may be a Jew landlord who passed for White.
And it might have been bigfoot in drag.

WTF?

A nowhere place with no housing stock suddenly is bursting at the seams with workers. Surprise! Rents go up. It's supply and demand. The first caveman hotel owner figured this out x-thousand years ago, but you guys haven't caught on yet.

No, it doesn't take a jew to do this. God knows there's enough real jewish treachery without making stuff up.

For all we know, the tenants may have been advised months ago. If they choose not to move to a more affordable town/city, why can't they move-in together to share rent?

Is it scummy? Yeah, somewhat, on a casual skim of the story. I call it gray area--something I would tend not to do. I wouldn't give a second thought were this May.

How about instead of bitching about phantom jews, you go take advantage of the severe housing shortage. That's the story, not poor Ma & Pa Kettle out in the cold. It's like a gold rush. The only little guys who make it are the suppliers.