View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2014 #64
steven clark

I'm disgusted with Capt. Johnson of the Highway patrol, their black rep. The other night, after the Patrol was supposed, by their laid back approach, to restore peace, there was more looting. A man had his store wiped out. 'I have nothing,' he said on TV, 'it's all gone.'

What did Johnson say? 'It's okay, because you can replace goods. You can't replace a lost life.' Typical TNB of official niggers. The Patrol is getting handshakes from niggers and lots of smiles.

But when men with guns were at a local store, the Patrol eventually did respond, and someone got shot.

There's nothing new here. The politicians and officials are removed from the action, so they can placate the agitators. Just like the way that SOB Bush brought federal charges after the Rodney King verdict.
As for the Ferguson cop, Johnson had a press conference showing FBI info cards his men will be distributing so people with any information will come forward. They're just dying to get the cop on something.
Johnson kept saying there was a lack of minority officers in Ferguson. Since he's from around there, I wonder why someone hasn't asked him why he joined the Highway Patrol, or why doesn't he quit and take over Ferguson PD if he's so damned concerned about a lack of minority officers.

My father was a State trooper and my uncle was a Major. I'm disgusted by it all.
And I also saw Noble being interviewed, the nigger general who took charge after Hurricane Katrina. Hearing his 'we be' and 'splaining lacks of repec', etc. is infuriating. I can't wait to see what it's like when we have nigger generals sent out to pacify the white population, or we get our first Hispanic or Islamic generals. See how they'll treat us.

The Ferguson police officer also got a commendation a year ago. Stacey Koon, the sergeant in charge of the officers in the Rodney King incident, also was commended, considered an example of the force, and was usually seen by other officers as being too inclined to support blacks. We see what good it did him.

I'm not afraid, but it's not our country anymore. We need to make plans.