View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Fun Fact: Jennifer 'Please direct your attention to my butt' Lopez . .
lol , how about calling her the 'my ass is more popular than my face' Lopez or "no panties"-Jenny ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't her . . ahemm . . naked behind even once featured in a movie ?

Without that "remarkable body part" I suppose she wouldn't be where she is . .

Quote:
. . has a father that is a long-time Scientologist. David Lopez.
Some conspiracy investigators have claimed that the scientology-cult is directly connected to the NWO . . Just saying . .

Quote:
That song 'Jenny from the Block' is hilarious and people called her out on it: she went to private schools and had rich parents, she never experienced oppression or poverty. All fake.
For originally having been 'upper-class' the brat certainly has terrible manners . .

Photo of the bitch w / her sis making that cheeky face expression indicating the behaviour she is famous for . .

Quote:
Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam had a similar thing happen when people who grew up with him called him out on the fact that he had been a child actor and model growing up, not poor. He's a Jew.
A lot of people in the 'Grunge'-scene are jewish . . Just saying . .

Quote:
Jennifer might be one as well, often-times Lopez is a Sephardic surname, but dunno.
Really ? The "most popular jewish ass" ( pun intended ) ?

Quote:
These people are all hooked up on some level, either with cults or with being Jewish or both.
Well , if there's truth to the claim that you cannot succeed in Hollywood without being jewish or member of some "secret society" , that may be it . . .

Quote:
The Phoenix family and Rose McGowan and Jewel, all grew up in the 'Children of God' cult, founded by (((Moses Berg))).

All very interesting, and disgusting.

Turn your ears n eyes away from these cretins.
Dust in the wind to me . .