Full Thread: A World View
View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2008 #287
Heather Blue

On another forum some Jews are trying to get me kicked off. I told them that if I (we) can not have our free speech rights the Jews should not have their free lying rights.

Here is a post I made to them, Hugh. Do you think it is okay or should I have expressed it differently? I don't get in an argument with them; I just go ahead and get my points across.

You Jews are so filled with fears you might not survive in a world surrounded by human beings you think you will be safe if you become world dictators and run everybody's lives. That is so juvenile. All you need do is be honest, treat people right and no one will resent your presence. But you can't seem to mind your own business. As far as I can tell, Jews are the only group on the planet that goes into an existing order - a peaceful order - and start tearing it apart. My Gawd, the racial turmoil you instigate, the wars you plot and plan and the millions that were slaughters for either some form of control or big money..... Your hands drip with blood.

I don't think Jews are capable of leaving others alone. In the long run you just might make the world so irate that nations, races and countries will unite with one another to get rid of you. When a group like the Jews has the brass to take on the world and try to make yourselves global dictators - New World Order (or Jew World Order) - you should expect the world to return the favor.

Last edited by Heather Blue; August 17th, 2008 at 08:07 PM.