Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013 #3284
Bev
drinking tea

Katy, your last post is an admirable one (thumbs, reps and other fripperies coming if it allows) and highlights a real blight in the "movement" - that of the infighting and the bickering and the bitching,

However, I respectfully submit that Leonard is not entirely to blame for this. If you ever get time to spare and read the thread in its entirety, you will see Leonard, myself and others raise polite concerns about the validity of the insanity defence only for Mr Pauly to call us "jew lovers" and "whiggers" and "idiots", to name just a few of his choice words to describe his fellow whites. His fellow medical theory proponents do the same thing. (Other threads relating to Steele have degenerated into the same sort of tit-for-tat.)

It's only natural to respond in kind after months of that sort of abuse. (abuse is a strong word, I know, it's just the internet but I've just got in and am not feeling very inspired at the minute.) I don't care about being called rude names on the internet, and without wishing to speak for Leonard, I doubt he is suicidal over it either, but it does, in my opinion, excuse any retaliatory snide comments or bickering from the doubting side.