Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2013 #3743
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Snow Job for the Sheeple (TFW)

The former cop audio expert Dennis Walsh made quite a fool of himself just before trial at the hearing on the recordings. The prosecutor caught him copying 90% of his report verbatum from Papcun's report.

He starts his smoke and mirrors at 7:17 in the begging bowl video. His talk about electrostatic events and electrostatic transients is laughable. No electronic expert uses such terms. The simple term 'transient' would be used. He talks of transients in the region where there is no speech. Transients caused by editing would be in the region where there is maximum speech.

He gives the example of a transient at 11:59. That waveform is a fake generated by computer. The below photo is a combination of his waveform and a real waveform from the USAA recording at http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/usaa/waveform.jpg . I did a screen capture from my Windows Media audio using the scope visualization. That real waveform is below Walsh's fake waveform. You can see that the diagonal lines are not straight and have high frequency fuzz.

The audio at the 2:00 point matches up with the transcript posted and is better quality than I expected. What little was there sounded authentic to me. Perhaps the Steele camp will post it all and let the listener decide whether it has been faked.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 10th, 2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: typo