Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2013 #3747
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You are confused.
Not at all. I understand very clearly what's going on.

Quote:
Cyndi is a self professed gold digger
"self professed" means to have openly admitted something. I wasn't aware Cyndi had admitted any such thing.

Quote:
who WANTS her husband locked up in prison.
You have no proof of that. Just because she won't buy your wacky, invented diagnosis that has no basis in medical fact and which in fact has been proved not to exist by two separate scientific studies doesn't mean she wants him in prison. It's more likely to mean she wants a realistic defence, not one invented from internet grievances.

Quote:

She is using him as a cash cow in conjunction with her lawyer Hoyt.
Serious accusation to make with no proof at all.
Quote:
Steele is crazy enough to have thought at one time that she believed that he was framed.
He isn't crazy at all, though, as the post arrest videos of him speaking prove without any shadow of a doubt. Perhaps he was framed. Perhaps he wasn't. He's certainly not medically insane though, as you well know.

Quote:
In the meantime he seems to have withdrawn from all contact with the outside world.
You mean he won't have anything to do with the backstabbers who have been frantically smearing him since the police car door first slammed shut? More proof that he is entirely sane.