Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2013 #3757
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Prosecutor Listens to Cyndi's Interviews (TFW)

I missed this in the trial testimony. Cyndi may be forgetting that the prosecutor is listening to all of her interviews when she lies and begs for money. Most of the prominent White Nationalist internet broadcasters are mentioned by name. Keep in mind that your posts are likely being read by the U.S. Attorney in this case. Steele's scum bag lawyer did make an objection half way through the testimony and it was sustained. Many of his objections were sustained and the judge usually gave the appearance of fairness.

I say that Cyndi and the government are part of a professional wrestling match. She gets to keep the loot and the government gets to keep the glory. Steele is the one who loses.

Cyndi hit the nail on the head with this quote. She is getting every bit of loot out of this mess that she can. She needs a new Sugar Daddy.

Quote:
My dream is done as of June 11th, no matter what.
Cyndi is being questioned at trial by Prosecutor Traci Wheelan.

Quote:
http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day4.pdf
4-783-13

Q. Mrs. Steele, have you conducted any interviews in this case?
A. Yes.
Q. Do you recall having talked to Jamie Kelso, Michael Collins Piper, David Gahary, Pastor Dan, and Jeff Rense (phonetic)?
A. I don't remember Pastor Dan, but probably, yes.
Q. I'd like to direct your attention to an interview you did with David Gahary of the "American Free Press" this last spring. Do you recall that interview?
A. I have made a lot of interviews. I can't recall that one in particular.
Q. Do you recall during any of the interviews, then, saying that your husband talked about this exact scenario?
A. I could have said that.
Q. Your husband believed he was going to be set up by the United States, didn't he?
A. He believed that people were coming after him and eventually would come after him, yes.
Q. He had been telling you that for quite some years, hadn't he?
A. We had discussed it, yes.
Q. He had convinced you of that?
A. I know that he was always afraid of it. I'm not sure he convinced me of it because I didn't really believe -- I -- my way of thinking, I believe good in all people, so I had a hard time believing it, but I knew he did.
Q. So he was setting up his defense even then?
A. No.

MR. McALLISTER: I object, Judge. That is totally argumentative, and this witness couldn't answer it anyway.
THE COURT: Rephrase, Counsel. I'm going to sustain the objection.
MS. WHELAN: Thank you, Your Honor.

MY MS. WHELAN:
Q. Ma'am, was your husband particularly fond of the TV show or movie "Mission Impossible"?
A. I'm sure he liked it. It wasn't one that we -- I don't even recall us ever watching it.
Q. Did you hear him mention "Mission Impossible" during the phone call with you and your son on June 13th?
A. He mentioned that word a lot, yes.
Q. Did he fancy himself to be as important as the characters in that movie or TV show?
A. No.
Q. That he felt -- did you hear him say he felt it was a "Mission Impossible" attempt to get him?
A. I've heard him say that, yes.
Q. Mrs. Steele, you have not worked outside the home very much, have you?
A. No, because the ranch was my work, and so that was at home.
Q. Yesterday I believe you said that your husband was the primary breadwinner. Is that the -- or "money bringer," is that the term you used?
A. Yes.
Q. And you said that in relation to why you had asked him for alimony; is that correct?
A. Yes.
Q. Do you recall saying yesterday that the ranch and the horses are your dream?
A. Yes. It's my dream, but my husband and I worked on it together.
Q. If your husband is convicted and in custody, there is nobody to pay for your dream, is there?
A. My dream is done as of June 11th, no matter what.