Full Thread: college
View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2010 #55
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Funny that no major discovery was/is made by people who get their "key".

Fact is 99.9% of major discoveries are/were made by people who were shit on by "the official, state-sponsored" "scientists".
Yes, that's a good point. In fact, public schools were created, in the U.S., in large measure to prevent the development of private intelligence that could the threaten the large corporations. Read John Taylor Gatto.

You pay $50 for a welding class at the technical center, you come out and you know how to weld. You pay 50k for a portion of a year at Duke, you come out, you know - what? Probably 80 things that aren't true, and certainly not how to weld.
Compulsory "education" was/is used to enslave the masses and dumb them down. Back in my time, I was a poor student and a truant. I never got caught and I came and went from school as I wished. Today, that would be impossible, due to computerization of everything and new laws that could send your parents to jail for your truancy.
I hate compulsory brainwashing more than ever these days! 'Schools' are not even fit to turn into pig pens these days and they are fucking gulags. Even in my day, I knew that schools were nothing but brainwashing centers and thought control.

Xuxa, a friend of real Education and a mortal enemy of compulsory "education!"

4 Words! 14/88!