View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2006 #29
Owain_Glyndwr
Crazed Lone Gunman

Hal Turners webcast was axed at the eleventh hour much to the chagrin of all here in Great Britain. No information whatsoever about the content, minutes or agendum of the AmRen conference is to be found anywhere thus far. The BNP website makes no mention of Griffins participation, attendance or speech even in minutiæ. Correspondances to the BNP on the matter have been ignored to date. Only scant reference on Hal's radio show to Griffins speech is all we have to go on.

Griffin has welcomed Jews into the BNP and has abandoned party policy and disavowed any intention pertaining to repatriation of aliens if the BNP come to power claiming that niggers, wogs and kikes etc add "a little welcome salt to the soup". What is the big secret in relation to the AmRen conference?.

We were so looking forward to Hal Turners webcast in Great Britain, starved of information as we are but yet again we have been betrayed by the gutless, fearfull of the kike. Hal Turner is sore vexed at the prevention of his webcast, as are we all. Jared Taylor needs to answer some questions in this matter lest we regard this AmRen conference as simply another back slapping session for the subversives of White Nationalism.

In my recent OpEd piece for a Nationalist article in Great Britain, I forcast the outcome even before Hal Turner announced that his webcast had been scrapped on the orders of internal disenters within AmRen. Critisism of Hal Turner is unwarranted and disingenuous. He tried, as per usual and was, as per usual, unsupported. It goes not without general congizance by those of us with a modicum of realism that one of the most forthright and controversial figures to the forefront of White Nationalism is yet again made base by our opponents to the detriment of all.

The White Nationalist movement internationale is laden to the Gunwhales with traitors and aggitators. Before we can cleanse our homelands, we must first cleanse our ranks.

For Race and Nation.. O-Gwr

PS: Should I change my name to 'Temporarily Banned'?; since it seems appropriate for the times..
PipPip.

From the Legend of Beenzon Toaste.