View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2011 #95
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
They are not marching they are commuting and can claim they are on their way to regents park mosque and the various joe hang outs in the edgeware road.He has not advertised his parking arrangements I have.At least the ones they had in place before I put it up.
Ah, my mistake. I took your saying "marching across the Grosvenor estate" as a literal, organised march not a general wander across to the venue type thing.

If there is the slightest sniff of an organised, formal march, and they don't put a rapid stop to it, we can only draw conclusions. I mean, when all's said and done, whether you're in the 19-muslims-with-box-cutters-dun-it or jews-dun-it camp or even in the it-was-all-an-optical-illusion-caused-by-ET camp, thousands of people still died and I don't hold with all this "necessary casualty" crap that I've heard others come out with. Those people still had families and lives and to allow this deliberate breaking of a mark of respect is wrong on all counts and that's why, even though I oppose the war, I also oppose this shower of disrespectful c**ts. If they truly believe that their 19 comrades with box cutters were innocent, this is the wrong way to go about getting their story heard.