View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2013 #35
Hunter Morrow

I have noticed is that one thing you are not permitted to mention, at least not in "polite society" and
certainly not on this college campus, is the notion that the government is greedy and meddlesome.

Oh, my God. The rants and raves against the plutocrats, the 1 percenters (Adonai forbid you mention the J word over who that 1 percent is),
the greedy politicians. All they want is profit. One of the most evil words there is. Along with White, nation, IQ and jew, mustn't ever say the word
"profit" unless you're talking the same way you would about a pedophile who's just looking for a kid to rape.

"That man is just looking for a profit."

Well, any time the taxes go up, that profits the government, right? They get more money and power right? Every new department and "funding increase"
is a profit for them, right? The existing customers-at-gunpoint have to buy more merchandise they neither need nor want. Profit.

"All these capitalist pigs want is money and power! They only care about profits!"

Pardon me, but in my lifetime, federal expenditure per year has increased from 1 trillion dollars to 4 trillion. Yet that isn't greed? Quadrupling "the budget"
in less than 30 years isn't greed?

I'll end by saying that the problem with centralized governance is that it doesn't have a budget. It has a "deficit."
The federal government doesn't have a "budget." That is the problem. You and I have budgets because we have to watch our money or suffer.
Japan, Germany and China will not bail you and I out with 3 percent interest loans. The federal government goes into debt on other people's money and
if it can't get enough other people's money it prints money and get a trillion dollars of loans at 3 percent interest. Go ahead and walk into your local bank
branch and ask if you could get a business loan with 3 percent interest. I dare you.

Is there any state or federal budget in the nation that is solvent? Or do they all "deficit spend?"

If somebody makes 30 grand a year and has 170 grand of debt, they're crazy. Like, what the fuck is wrong with them?
Or they just wouldn't get the loans and credit to begin with.

That private sector person with 6 times more debt than the money he makes is a lunatic as are the people who loaned him all that money
that he can never pay off. But the government? They prudently "deficit spend." Deficit spending sounds so much better than
"Paying interest on an amount of money 6 times greater than what you make in a year."