View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2004 #5
bizmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
The only thing that speaks in her favor is that she allowed Tom Selleck on her talk show (one of few episodes aired in Sweden, and the only episode I watched), where he affirmed that he was strongly in favor of the Right to Bear Arms: "I'm in favor of the Second Amendment ... and of the first, the third." Rare to see an actor who doesn't deserve a noose. (or does he...?)
I think you've confused Roseanne Barr with Rosie O'Donnell. Barr's a VERY VERY FAT Jew, and O'Donnell's a VERY FAT BUT NOT VERY VERY FAT Gentile lesbian. It was a big deal when Selleck came on Rosie O'Donnell's show, because I guess they got into a big fight over gun control. I remember hearing about it at the time.

Rosie O'Donnell's also an egomaniac... she wrote a Broadway show (somehow involving fellow queer Boy George), and when nobody was stupid enough to pay fucking $80 to see it, she whined and continued to put on the show even though she was losing millions to pay the rent on the theater. The so-called "Queen of Nice" is actually the "Queen of Liberal Fucktard Bitchiness."

Roseanne Barr used to have her own sitcom, and she was married to Tom Arnold for a long time. She's been out of the limelight for several years now, as far as I know.