Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2011 #2379
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Someone help me out here...

Took the bait and got hooked again by poor, misunderstood, "Look at me" Mr. Pauly's trolling. Apologies in advance for this off-point post but, as I've said, too much of this thread is about Mr. Pauly fishing for personal attention. He obviously gets gratification from such engagements or he'd quit.

Arguably references to timely, similar WN incarcerations such as the David Duke arrest in Germany (http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=135904) the disadvantages of admitting guilt by reason of insanity facilitating "the Ezra Pound treatment" (http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=135990), seem to me at least somewhat to the point. Were I someone in Steele's corner, like his wife or children, reading this thread, I'd want to see this material without having to search for it and that's my criteria for posting it.

BTW, removing posts illustrates that serial numbers do not persist when posts are deleted but simply re-number existing posts leaving no skipped numbers.

The distinction emboldened in the quote below, between answering an organization's telephone and selling their materials versus representing them, is lost on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I second this but the the correct numbers are 2367-2369. I was in error for replying to an off topic post on the Duke arrest. -JC posted a long duplicate of a Steele rant written from jail which he has posted before. It was also irrelevant to the matter currently being discussed. He does this all of the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
-JC also has a terrible problem with reading comprehension. I never have claimed that I was a representative of the National Alliance in Las Vegas. I have worked with them on their answering machine and helped them sell hate books at gun shows. I never have been a member of that organization ["I never had sex with that woman"]. As Linder correctly observed, Pierce was selling memberships in a fan club. It was a cult of personality and is a shadow of its former self.
And whatever William Luther Pierce, Ph.D. did to support himself in his work, from teaching university physics to peddling WN music, is okay with me but apparently not with Mr. Pauly. Mr. Linder's www.VanguardNewsNetwork.com frequently re-posts Dr. Pierce's American Dissident Voices broadcasts to keep them in front of us.

Shall we move-on?

Last edited by -JC; November 30th, 2011 at 06:20 AM.