View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

LOL , I think those guys are impostors anyway . . .

Some degenerates , probably raised by Bible-bashing parents , who later "wanted the opposite" . . .

And . . this thread made me think of another 'scandal' perpetrated by a rock band a while ago . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgor...%C3%B3w_(2004)

lol . . indeed that's all some of these "freaks" are good for . . . causing controversy . . .

I might add , concerning that scene , that some people in there actually behave quite the opposite of how one thinks an Aryan should behave , even though many of them display Aryan symbols . .

Weird scene . .

Or how Varg Vikernes ( former metalhead ) puts it . .

Quote:
You once stated that "metal is nigger music", do you still believe this to be true?

Yes and no. I think the metal culture is nigger culture, in the sense that the traditional metal people look like, behave like and think like a bunch of "white niggers". It's (at least often) an extremely primitive, unintelligent and pointless subculture, like all rock 'n roll subcultures are. I too listened to metal music, but I never behaved like a nigger just because of that, and I don't understand what the point with this metal subculture is. Smoking pot or getting drunk, sleeping around and giving each other venereal diseases, partying all the time, going to concerts to meet other vacuum-heads, and so forth. What's the point? Even bush-niggers can be more sensible and constructive, and deeper than that.

The true attraction people have to this particular subculture is probably something else, like contempt for the modern world, fascination for death and the gothic, romanticism and even Pagan values, but it all becomes so very wrong when mixed with traditional rock 'n roll or heavy metal culture.
https://www.metalcrypt.com/pages/int....php?intid=170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Mainstream Rock is much better. at least it can be a good topic for conversations with girls.

No offense brother , but you use rock music as a theme for conversations with females ?

No beef but from my experiences rock music is among the most detested forms of music in the female world . .

What most females today are into , though , is "Pop" . .