View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2019 #17
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
If it wasn't for white women's sympathy the jew and nigger never would have gotten very far in their insurgency against us.

Our women are the enablers and protectors of our enemies.

Our women already kill white infants in the womb or purposely never give birth to white children pursuing a degenerate 'lifestyle' the jew has convinced them that they 'deserve' during their child bearing years, tell me what depravity are they not capable of?
I agree and wish it wasn't so the worst about the child free women is they think its ok to hate children but not ok to hate nonwhites or hate women but children are also an identifiable group why is it ok to hate them. Why is it evil to hate some groups but ok to say you hate children?

The stupidity and ungratefulness of my fellow white women makes me bloody furious some days our men did not keep us at home to oppress us they kept us at home to PROTECT us from having to do hard labour! They were not keeping us down, they were FREEING US from having to earn the living so that we could focus all our energies and time on the important tasks of raising up children! That is the way I see it anyways our white men were building a society for us and our children so that we could all live together in harmony as happy families. It is embarrassing that women would revolt against this system and want to take on more burdens that only distracted from our responsibilities in the home. To sustain a society there is work to do inside and outside the home. It only makes sense that the physically weaker being, the woman, would do the inside work that is easier. The sex that bears children, nurses them, and looks after them in their youth is best suited to do the less harsh work inside the home where it is safe and comfortable for little children. That the man who is stronger and more able to handle strain and physically difficult things, who doesn't have to go through pregnancy and take more rest, would be better suited to do the harder work outside the home in the greater world. How on earth this is oppression or something to rebel about is beyond me and it is shameful and downright embarrassing that our white women would rebel against this system for no reason, for petty reasons, so that they could feel more important somehow, and bring suffering upon all us normal people. Men freed us from having to earn the living so that we could focus on raising our children we should have been thanking them for it not fighting against them!!!

Well I love our white men and hope with all hope that somehow you will beat all odds and win. If I believed in god I'd pray ever day that our white men might please win and ensure a future for our white children who are the most precious treasures in the world.

Last edited by Breanna; May 13th, 2019 at 03:57 PM.