Full Thread: There Is No God
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2005 #19
ISIS

Default the hilly-billy knee-slappers

God is a title- basically meaning one who has attained all/supreme knowledge. there is NO SUCH thing as a spook GOD. That term was invented to keep the masses blind, with nowhere to turn for real guidance, afterall, if it is unseen, and unheard, it doesn't exist. The true dieties existed a long time ago were mortal beings, reproduced themselves into the form of man and woman. In any spiritual book GOD walks, talks, eats, sits, came to the earth as Jesus, creates. Obviously he was a human, and not a ghost. Also "Christians" claim that one must submit to this spook God in order to achieve an everlasting life. THIS IS BULL! Nobody can come back after death, and prove these people wrong. This was a ploy to keep the slaves at bay. Catch 22? NO! Mind control. In order to control a person, you must enslave their mind. In order to operate machinery, you must install a battery, if you are not satisfied with how the machinery works, you must MANIPULATE the battery/energy into it . The true dieties have been mis-iterpreted. You must question reality once in a while. This is all factual truth. We are material beings living in a material world, it is a perfect insult to our creator to think otherwise. Why else would a spook god be interested in material people/things? To scare us? The same thing goes to the term devil, derived from the French term D'evil, meaning from evil, or opposite energies, lowest based emotion a person can acquire. We all know who the "devil" is now. Check your 6,600 year history. No "GOD" did not instigate the Southeast Asian/Somolian disaster, or the New Orleans. The government is known to test all bombs/ nuclear or not in the waters near Southeast Asia, therefore causing a hurricane/tsunami effect causing the waters to flood the land, therefore depopulating the darker masses. These two incidents happened too close together to be coincidental. Otherwise if GOD were judging, wouldn't he go all over the globe and "pass judgement"? And why did it take so long for help to arrive in N.O.? I get it. Get a bunch of black folks who already have nothing, create a disaster, starve them out, wait for them to get desparate enough to raise hell, and loot for goods, then charge them with savagery, shoot them at night for acting as such(the body count is up in the air, thanx to the mighty flood waters), then call themselves heroes. Same ol' prop. I don't understand why Blacks can't see who their mortal enemies are? Perhaps they're blinded by the light? . "And I will send you the prophet Elijah, just before the mighty coming of the LORD, Lest I smite the earth with a curse" :cheers: