View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2018 #29
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Let me also express my condolences to Jeffrey for having to endure harassment by that blue nigger.

The incident below happened in central Florida, around the counties of Seminole, Orange, and Brevard. I won't name the county just in case the blue niggers or an alphabet soup organization happen to be "monitoring" this forum.

Some years ago, one of my wife's girl friends told her that her husband was T-boned by a car. It happened at a low speed and the husband exited his vehicle. About one minute later here came a "cavalry" of deputy sheriffs of that county (green niggers from their uniforms.) They formed a line in front of the husband, and he was rushed into a countem jewser. The husband was told he'd be contacted by the sheriff's attorney for a settlement for his vehicle and he'd better take it because the son of a bitch who T-boned him was the most secret and sensitive undercover detective in the county!!!!! He got enough money to patch, not fix, his car. He was warned that if he tried to sue the department that he would be watched and ANYTHING he did, even speeding over five miles per hour, would result in his arrest!!!

Fuck the kwaps!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
Yep, probably the same thing would have happen to him like it did with Tony Boone if you read his thread about years of police harassment.

Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to Crowe now. If so he can expect to be constantly harassed by the local blue niggers. Get tickets for made up reasons, car towed, constant harassment etc.