Full Thread: Rupert Murdoch
View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2009 #2
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Vercetti View Post
Murdoch owns a range of Jew-friendly media from Sky, to Fox, to the Times of London.

His Jewishness is often alleged, and I consider it to be likely (he identifies as a Zionist at least), but perhaps we can use this thread to document it.
He's the most famous alleged stealth Jew on the planet. After his death it will probably be revealed "RUPERT MURDOCH WAS JEWISH!" with some cockamamie story about his lithuanian grandma five generations back.

Murdoch: Europe is ‘poisoned’ by anti-Semitism
March 6, 2009

NEW YORK (JTA) -- Media mogul Rupert Murdoch said Europe was “poisoned by an anti-Semitism we thought had been dispatched to history’s dustbin.”

Murdoch made his remarks March 4 in New York upon receiving the National Human Relations Award from the American Jewish Committee.

Murdoch also said of Israel, “In the end, the Israeli people are fighting the same enemy we are: cold-blooded killers who reject peace … who reject freedom … and who rule by the suicide vest, the car bomb and the human shield.”

“These are men who can't abide by the idea of freedom, tolerance and democracy, they hate Israel, they hate us," said the 77-year-old media baron, who owns News Corp. "No sovereign nation can sit by while a civilian population is attacked."

Joking that some of his enemies think he is Jewish and that some of his friends wish he was Jewish, Murdoch said, “Let me set the record straight: I live in New York. I have a wife who craves Chinese food. And people I trust tell me I practically invented the word ‘chutzpah.’ ”
The AJC award recognizes Murdoch’s professional and philanthropic work.