View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2006 #5
William Robert
Banned

Default For all who gave this consideration and answered sincerely: Thank you.

I really don't want to come off like some pissed off Freak, I guess I'm just a tad frustrated is all. I sincerely do hope there are real solutions to these problems facing us as a people.

Is Theseus correct in his evalutation?

Is it really a done deal and the best we can do is leave. Please tell me Theseus where the grass is really greener so we all can go there too.

Actually I have to Applaud Alex Linder for doing what he has and for offering the Solutions he has offered.

Building Aryan Communities makes sense. This has to be one of the best solutions for life after the crash.

Building our own Media even if it has to stay underground is better than nothing. Though I'd like to see a more mainstream approach, perhaps now is just not the Time.

Promoting Creativity as an Alternative to Christianity is also outstanding.

The Kikes obviously felt very, very threatened by the Creativity movement, as Chertoff himself took to the business of Shafting Hale and of doing his best to obliterate Creativity, through the Jewish lawsuits against them.

I don't see Chertoff going after the C.I. crowd though, Hmmm..

From the responses, some don't see the current system of government worthy of fixing or trying to correct, but others suggest we should try to salvage what has been in place for over 200 years.

This is a key topic worthy of serious discussion.

What is the best form of Government for our newly emerging Aryan Communities?

Which model should we use.

If we don't step up and try to fix the old system, what will be created in the vacuum, after the current system financially crashes?

There are many questions that I know can be answered by the people who contribute to this discussion forum.

Isn't that what a discussion forum is all about?

Questions and Answers?

For those of you who are still comtemplating these issues, feel free to join the discussion, Senior member or not, Your imput would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Billy B.