View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2019 #3
Sean Gruber

It's an ontological question for evol psych: are developed traits principally defensive or offensive? Does a tiger have claws to protect itself from predation, or to rip apart its prey? Do jews push open borders to feel safe, or to destroy a racial competitor? Both, but why the emphasis on defensiveness?

Is an animal's primary concern to not be eaten, or to eat? Both are necessary, but an animal could avoid being eaten and yet still die because it found no food. It seems to me that food comes first: you can't defend yourself well if you're starving. So the claws or whatever traits, are there first of all and most importantly, to aggress against prey and knock off competitors. Defensive uses come into play mostly in that activity.

Think of a hockey game. The goal of suiting up is not to stand around and avoid injuries. You suit up and play, in order to score goals. As part of that, you may need your gear to protect you from rough play.

My view is that developed traits are primarily offensive or positive, not defensive or negative. What jews do isn't centered around protecting themselves. It's to gain resources and power. Nor are resources and power primarily a means of self-protection, but are fuel for further resource- and power-acquisition. Negative uses of developed traits are corollaries of their positive uses.

The emphasis depends on what you see as the primary stratum of survival: predation or self-protection? Which of those two things is the leader and which is the follower? Does the man succeed who goes out there and fights for what he wants--or the man who insulates himself trying to make sure that no bad stuff can happen to him? Since jews have been very successful, I would say their aggression is the key to their nature, not their defensiveness or alleged fear of "persecution."

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; July 10th, 2019 at 06:16 PM. Reason: corrections, addition