View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2020 #11
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrick Fenstad View Post
As I see it, there's kinda a love/hate relationship between Stormfront and VNN. Like this VNN post about Stormfront's founder's son and why he left. Seems like there's a lotta truth to it.
Could be. By the sound of it, some strange shit went on in the Don Black household. Now, most of us know Derek Black is Don Black's biological child. But what I didn't know until recently is that Don Black and David Duke's ex-wife Chloe raised David Duke's two biological daughters - Kristin & Erika. So not only was Derek Black fucked up in that household, but so too was David Duke's daughter Erika, as this Florida police report of her arrest makes clear:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
I've never noticed moderators on either site. Or, now that I think about it, on any site. How do you know who they are? Is there a list somewhere?
The moderators on Stormfront are clearly listed at the bottom of each sub-forum -i.e., "Lounge", "History", "Literature", etc. And most of them are labeled as such beneath their names, although not all. Some are "stealth moderators", appearing to be only a member when in actuality they're a moderator.