View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2008 #803
Greg Gerdes

Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerdes

What remains Roberta? Let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "archeologist" Kola in the Sobibor camp. And while you’re at it, let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "skeptic" Shermer in Sobibor also.

Just one photo Roberta.

One.
Roberta:

"As to Kola’s Sobibor investigation: Apart from the fact that – as you know very well – no photos of Kola’s archaeological investigation have yet been published, I don’t see why I should show you anything on this forum beyond what I have shown already. For the purposes of historical research, what documentary and eyewitness evidence and documentation or physical evidence I have shown qualifies as proof leaving no room for reasonable doubt that large-scale mass murder happened at Sobibor extermination camp, and your lamely and baselessly calling a renowned archaeologist "fraudulent" is manifestly insufficient to cast on the accuracy of Kola’s statements the doubt that alone would entitle you to yell for photographic or other corroboration of his stated findings."

She's shitting in her depends folks.

7 years and not one photo of an excavated grave and not one photo of either Shermer or Kola even being in the camp, much less doing anything that could be considered archeology.

And just how hard would it be to show us the "huge mass grave" that those "artificial human teeth" were dug out of?

Come on Roberta - let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "archeologist" Kola in the Sobibor camp. And while you’re at it, let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "skeptic" Shermer in Sobibor also. Let's see a single photo a an excavated grave. Let's see a single photo of the grave that those "artificial human teeth" were dug out of.

Just one Roberta.

One.

What are you greasy faggots waiting for Roberta?

BTW Roberta, big-change-a-commin on the nafcash site - just for you.

And rest your damaged little brain, THE SOBIBOR BONUS REWARD will be included, just as you insisted.