View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2008 #814
Greg Gerdes

BTW Roberta, did I word the following good enough for you?

Quote:
NOTE: If you lack the courage to accept the above facts and you want to continue to deny the truth about the “holocaust,” the “final solution” and the “pure extermination centers,” then the ball is in your court. The supporters of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM have put their money where their mouths are and it’s time for the criminally fraudulent holocaust industry, their mealy-mouthed “skeptical” minions, their bought whores in the media and their servile Judas-Goats in our government indoctrination centers to put up or shut up. And to further illustrate just what utter frauds Michael Shermer, Andrzej Kola and the members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project are, NAFCASH TM is also offering a BONUS SOBIBOR REWARD! If the winner of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM can also prove that Sobibors fraudulent “ASH MOUNTAIN” is actually comprised of human ash, NAFCASH TM will donate $5,000.00 in the winners name to – THE SOBIBOR ARCHAEOLOGY PROJECT.

ALSO NOTE: If “SKEPTIC” magazine rejects your submittal, NAFCASH TM MAY grant you a second opportunity at becoming a reward applicant via Archaeology Magazine.
I hope you like it Roberta. I did it just for you. Just like you insisted - remember?

Roberta:

"That’s what I’m asking you, Mr. Gerdes, why can't I bring up homosexuality here all the time?"

See, she just can't help herself.

Please Roberta, give it a rest.