Full Thread: Mudshark Misery
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2010 #64
Joe_J.
Radio active

Joe_J.

Quote:
April 12, 2010

A Westmont man has been charged with murder after he walked into a Chicago police station and said, "I had a fight with my wife. I don't know how she's doing," according to prosecutors.
"Did you kill her?" an officer asked.
"I don't know," replied Ian Alamilla, prosecutors said.
Chicago police contacted Westmont police, who went to the home and found the man's wife, Tara Alamilla, dead in her bed, fully clothed, said Assistant DuPage County State's Attorney Robert Berlin.
The couple's three children were asleep and unharmed.[unfortunately]
Alamilla strangled his wife in the early morning hours Saturday in their home in the 300 block of Park Street in the western suburb, authorities said. An autopsy found marks on her neck and throat.
Alamilla turned himself in at the Central District police station in Chicago, Berlin told Judge Liam Brennan.
Family members were supposed to go to the Westmont home Saturday afternoon for the 5th birthday party for daughter Maya, according to prosecutors.
The couple had been married for about eight years, but Tara Alamilla had recently filed for divorce in DuPage County, Berlin said.
The judge ordered Alamilla held on $2 million bail. A native of Belize, Alamilla will have to surrender his passport if he posts bond.
Neighbor Christin O'Malley was shocked because Alamilla's wife had recently said to her that she and her husband "were closer now than they were before." O'Malley said that just this week, Tara Alamilla had mentioned the possibility of reconciliation at some point in the future, though she was still going through with the divorce.
"They were very cordial with each other," O'Malley said. "Never once did she ever say he was violent."[this is said a lot about niggers. That's why a lot of their behavior is described as a chimpout. They snap and go into nigger-mode, no matter how much training they have had]

O'Malley said Tara Alamilla worked in the education department of the Brookfield Zoo, and she always had a smile on her face.
"She was a good person, but so was Ian," O'Malley said. "That's why this is so shocking."
Brookfield Zoo is setting up a memorial fund in Alamilla's name to enhance education projects at the zoo, said Stuart Strahl, president and CEO of the Chicago Zoological Society.

Strahl and Alejandro Grajal, CZS senior vice president for conservation and education, said Alamilla worked as a school program coordinator at Brookfield and had a knack for developing a genuine bond with educators across the Chicago area.

"She was a remarkable woman with just a huge heart," Strahl said, "a person who could reach almost anybody at any level."[including niggers, to some extent]
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...h-of-wife.html