Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2010 #114
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
The informant had known Steele for several years and said he heard him talk six months ago about people he wanted to kill, including his wife and mother-in-law, who lives in Oregon
What was Steele doing six month and three weeks ago:

Quote:
About Those Rumors

On November 21 [2009] I was sitting in my study, reading, when I felt a little "pop" in my chest. I sat there for 15 minutes, fearing that I would pass out if I dared try to stand. Finally, I staggered to my feet, got help and rushed to the local hospital emergency room, where I was quickly diagnosed with a condition serious enough to justify being "choppered" to the nearest cardiac specialty hospital unit. In fact, they told me that I very likely would not live long enough to get there. Fortunately, there just happened to be a helicopter parked on the roof at that very time.

The surgeon's team met me in the elevator at the receiving facility and began work then and there, so far gone was I. My blood pressure had gone to zero - technically, I was dead. Nip and tuck, as they say, but somehow they managed to snatch me back. "Seconds," the surgeon later told me, was all that then separated me from eternity. I spent several hours on a heart-lung machine that day, then 9 days unconscious and on a respirator, then another two weeks in the ICU, barely able to move. It has been a long, slow, painful journey back.
So is it the case the Steele started to "talk" about a list of people he wanted to dead immediately after his near death experience? And that list included somebody who had likely become very important to him after his near death experience? And this "talk" was occurring at Christmas time. If Steele and his wife did have problems, it would likely be the case that those problems would been cleared away given the situation.

And what does it mean when the "confidential" informant "heard him talk"? Was Steele and the "confidential" informant at bar or at a party where Steele was talking loudly enough to be heard by the "confidential" informant?