View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2010 #6
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Thanks for that post Mr. Linder. I agree. I've come to many similar conclusions. It's nice to see them well-worded and concise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Within this System it would either be impossible to turn things in a White direction, or it would take a genius of such staggering proportions that I can't conceive of such a person actually existing.
This is the center of my thoughts in thinking of running for office for over a year now.

I don't want to carry the title of liar, hypocrite, Shabbos Goy, or any of the other well-deserved monikers for the people in Washington today.

It is amazing, as you've pointed out, the full schedules they have, as actors. A 24/7 convincing act to make sure you're saying the right thing to the right people. Tough and weak indeed.

I wish I could get in the head of a Joe Biden for just a day. Just to see if he's saying what I think he's saying: "My people? White people? They're fucked man! No point trying to save them! Just get Wolfowitz over here to write you a nice check for your latest performance, and get your family in a nice gated community. What? I'm a sellout? Have you actually gone outside and looked at and talked to some white people lately?"

And I'd probably succumb to that logic, because God knows him and many like him have probably spent DECADES dwelling on it. It's hard to argue with today. Isn't it? Sure. You want to save it. But is there anything left to save? Is it still white people with white values? The Occidental man? Buried beneath a modern Jewified crust?

P.S.: Yes, it was Dale Carnegie. Sorry. Even though I'm not a fan of Dale Carnegie or WF&IP, I vehemently abhor Napoleon Hill's Think & Grow Rich. That book is the master tome that all cheesy motivational speakers and bizop guru scammers emanate from. Written by a guy who never made money in anything other than writing his how to make money book, and ironically, died poor. He is the hero to all of these wannabe entrepreneurs who buy autoresponder service and spam our email boxes with how they made 5000 in 5 minutes.

I went through a phase where I studied a lot of internet marketing and copywriting (before I realized it felt too damn cheap and dirty to actually become one of them), and those two books were the bibles to that crowd.