View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2013 #7
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'm not a huge fan of Democracy, but am not against voting entirely. I think voting should be restricted to:

#1: White Fathers; they cast a vote for the entire family. Larger the family, the more weight their vote counts. As long as this group represents the vast majority of the vote counts, then such a system might be sustainable.

#2: White male land owners of age 25 or older. Can't have daddy giving a small chunk of land to son just so he can vote, so they would have to prove they paid for land with funds obtained through working. Owning land is one way of measuring someone's worth as a worker. There could be other ways of doing this other than a land owning requirement.

#3: White Men in the military/militia. You serve in defense of your nation then that should give you the right to vote.

I don't think women should get to vote. And if they want a say they should appeal to their husband. Men are more pragmatic, and aren't driven by emotions that could cloud their judgement.

And its not just women, we can't have White male flunkies and free loaders voting either, because they would have an invested interest in pursuing a government that favors and rewards their laziness. And that would be the path to destruction.
So what you're saying is Fakins should not be allowed to vote? I agree.