View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2008 #32
brutus

RE: Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
It’s obvious to me that you’re a wishful thinker divorced from reality, but you should give our readers the benefit of doubt and assume that maybe they are not.
The only thing I'm divorced from is my first wife. As far as realty is concerned, what color are the unicorns in your universe?

Quote:
Actually that’s what you have been doing by claiming that our "White" audience would see me as making "their" case.
What you fail to take into account is the fact that most Whites have been brainwashed to believe the lies that you're spewing, I'm here to help deprogram them.

Quote:
I doubt you would know what critical rationale is even if stepped on your foot, and I don’t quite understand what the number of readers has got to do with your statement implying that you would ban me if you didn’t think I’m making your ideology’s case. To be sure, 295 views to 25 replies on this thread as of 09.06.2008 14:35 hours GMT doesn’t look like your "White" folks are very interested in this discussion, but what are you trying to tell me? That you don’t ban me because the number of "White" minds I might get to think a little about their articles of faith is a small one?
This is like trying to explain the color green to a blind man. But there the blind man would have a legitimate reason not to get it.

Quote:
So it seems, judging by your statement that points to this being the exact opposite of an uncensored forum.
My statement stands on it's own merits, if you choose to believe that I meant the opposite of what I clearly stated, go right ahead. I've already said that I think that you're an asshole, please continue validating my opinion.

Quote:
I have no problem with your showing that this is a place run and moderated by hysterical fanatics, on the contrary. It is you who should see a problem with that.
The adversaries of radical revolutionaries have to say something, I guess? Standing at a podium like a deaf mute with your thumb up your ass wouldn't go over too well in Peoria.

Quote:
There’s nothing wrong with a moderator showing what side he’s on when participating in the debate. But when acting as a moderator you should not reveal any bias, otherwise you make it even more obvious that the "uncensored forum" thing is a joke. A forum where the moderator, acting in this capacity, tries to harass posters whose arguments he doesn’t like, is not exactly an uncensored one.
Don't you dare try to tell me how to do my job you sniveling little creep.

Quote:
Actually I can tell the difference very well. Gagging on horseshit seems to be what takes place here when there’s no opposition, judging by what my friend Gerdes has produced. And siding with and protecting such gagging seems to be what moderation on this forum is about, judging by your intervention.
There are countless links to scads of proof that the jew's version of the holocaust is pure fantasy. The onus is on you to at least skim the material before making a jackass out of yourself.

Quote:
Ah, and what is it that you call "truth"? Is it facts supported by evidence, or is it whatever unsupported nonsense you’d like to believe in?
What does a pathological liar know of truth? If a million people believe a lie, it's still a lie. Now shall we discuss the possibilities of an entire nation of people with sociopath personality disorders and what sort of havoc that they might unleash upon the rest of humanity?

Quote:
I don’t think they speak Spanish in Columbia, but in Colombia they do.
Wow! Calling me on a misspelled word! You really are a cunt.

Quote:
Want a scan from my German passport?
No, not really. Any kid can fabricate official looking docs.

Quote:
I still wouldn't tell you mine because quite frankly I think that you're an asshole, not worthy of another post from me.
The feeling is mutual, and mine is even justified.
Many people find me quite charming. I guess that's because of my jaunty savoirfaire and my colossal bulldozer balls. And no! I won't show them to you, my wife is the jealous sort.

Quote:
Actually Gerdes is making a bloody fool of himself and showing again and again what a liar and charlatan he is, but if you think that’s carving me up, I’ll let you be happy with your delusion.
You follow Gerdes in here like a little puppy dog and then you have the audacity to call him a charlatan? That's like a jewish blivit - 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound sack. It's worse than buying retail! OY Vey Vat's the world coming to? Actually, I wanted to take this opportunity to mention my colossal bulldozer balls once again so that image is burned deep into you mind for the rest of your life. Go ahead and try not to think about them.